We announced the launch of a new marketplace to meet the procurement needs of businesses of every size – from small business to large multi－national organization, as well as institutional buyers like universities, schools and public offices. Our customers benefit from a range of business－tailored features such as Pay by Invoice, and reporting and analytics to gain visibility into how their business is spending. Business can take advantage of business－exclusive pricing and quantity discounts. All of this is added to the selection, convenience and value customers expectations.
· Work with business partners （Product/Program/Sales Managers） from multiple project areas and define analytical approach for the analysis required in each area. This includes translating complex or ambiguous business problem statements into analysis requirements.
· Derive business insights from analysis and make recommendations and suggestions.
· Drive to the heart of the problems and identify root causes.
· Proactively identify problems with significant business impact and create actionable priorities.
· Develop weekly/monthly/quarterly curve of annual goals using historical data.
· Build comprehensive reports to track business/project performance （daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly） and help business partners identify what is working/not－working.
· Build metrics tables for business review documents.
· Extract data from Redshift databases and serve internal customers mainly business partners.
· Work with a central BI team in US and India to align on metrics definitions and centralization projects.
· Audit data and work with data owners to guarantee data fidelity.
The individual must be able to:
· Extract data from multiple large scale Redshift databases using efficient queries.
· Develop automated reports in Excel and Tableau.
· Translate large amount of data into useful information.
· Interact with stakeholders from multiple project areas effectively.
· Deal with ambiguity and in a fast paced environment.
· Read business documents written in English to understand the business
· Write paragraphs in English to outline the details of analysis, insights and recommendations
【Various Working System for Work Life Harmony】：
We believe that it is important to spend private time such as spending time with your family or doing anything you like to spur innovation. We promote a fulfilling and flexible work style according to the work volume and lifestyle of each employee. （Example: Flex Time, Work From Home, Maternity /Parenting /Family Care Leave etc.）
【必須（MUST）】· 3＋ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis.
· Advanced experience with SQL, extract data from multiple large scale Redshift databases using efficient queries.
· Experience with data visualization （Tableau, Power Pivot, QuickSight） and dashboard building.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills for both Japanese and English.
· Ability to proactively adapt to the fast moving environment and find ways to accomplish team goals
· Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs
· Strong drive for execution and delivering results
【歓迎（WANT）】· 5＋ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
· Knowledge of AWS technologies （Redshift, EC2, S3, EMR, Quicksight）.
· Knowledge of R/Python or similar scripting languages with applications for data analysis （pandas, skikit－learn, stats packages）.
· Knowledge of Microsoft technologies （MSSQL, SSAS, SSIS） and OLAP concepts.
|アピールポイント||従業員數1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス?製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休?育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社內公用語が英語 教育?研修制度充実|